As many of you will know, we have been following Government guidelines and rules, and have been closed since the Lockdown started in March. We will reopen to guests on 17th July, and will be running Holly-Garth as near normally as we can. This will, of course be subject to any further rules or legislation as they are applied.
We are now accredited ‘Good to Go’ with Visit England. The ‘We’re Good To Go’ industry standard and supporting mark means businesses across the sector can demonstrate that they are adhering to the respective Government and public health guidance, have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and check they have the required processes in place.
We are rolling out a number of measures, designed to keep our clients and our cleaners safe, and to give you the confidence that you can enjoy your stay at Holly-Garth
1. We will follow the best practise and up-to-date guidance from government and industry bodies, in order to optimise our hygiene and keep clients and staff safe.
2. All cleans will be, as usual extremely thorough, and we will be wiping down all surfaces, handles, doors, switches etc with disinfectant.
3. Between clients, the house will be fumigated with antiviral disinfectant before cleaning begins
4. We will have to remove any cosmetic or risky items from the house for now. These will include scatter cushions, some ornaments, books and toys
5. TV Remotes will be shrink wrapped so that they can be kept clean and disinfected
6. Hand sanitiser will be provided at both entrances to the house
7. Other precautions will be notified to clients before their stay, as and if they arise
Hopefully, we will gradually return to normal over the next few months, although our thoughts and prayers are with people unfortunate enough to have lost a loved one to this disease. You can be reassured that we will be open for business as soon as we can, and look forward to welcoming you to Holly-Garth.
With Very Best Wishes,
Nick and Ann